|Change Program Process for Incoming Freshmen|
Guidelines for Change Course/Program Request
2. A student is allowed to file request for change course/program only “once”.
3. Engineering (except IE), Nursing, Accountancy, AB/BS Psychology and Education programs will not consider applicants who are requesting for change of course/program from any of those under “waived” entrance examination if they have not taken the entrance exam and meet the cutoff score for the course/program they are requesting to change to.
Access this link http://forms.gle/KGxyM4zXE1LwDA9w6 to register request for Change Program.
Upload clear scanned copy or photo of the following:
- 招生 Clearance or For Consideration Letter (for CONDITIONAL applicant)
- Grade 12 Report Card
Once changing of course/program is approved, the New 招生 Clearance will be sent to you via email. Please check both your INBOX and SPAM folders.
Pay the required down payment of Php3,000.00
Go to this link http://formcenter.tonygriffinfoundation.com/payment-centers-finance to view the list of accredited CQ9电子平台 payment centers.
- IMPORTANT: Secure ADMISSIONS CLEARANCE prior to making a down payment. Carefully follow the instructions in filling out the bank forms as indicated on the 招生 Clearance.
Process Online Enrolment Registration of your school/college by accessing this link http://formcenter.tonygriffinfoundation.com/admissions-enrollment
- After completing the online registration, a notification will be sent to you via email regarding the status of your application for enrollment in CQ9电子平台. If successful, you will be given your Login credentials to access the Student Lifecycle Management and Information System (SLMIS) to check your class schedule and other related information.